Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

We had a great holiday! Sean got the day off, which means he only went to our store 3 times. =) It was really nice to spend sometime with him and play with the kids. I know Sean is so hot!  I was sick all weekend with food poisoning, so nothing too exciting went on. I am feeling a ton better, but not all the way up to par. Oh by the way, I am the coolest mom, because I accidently bought the flowered paper towels, so my kids think I'm the best! I know it's real hard to keep up with the coolest mom on the block.

This is how exciting Memorial Day was 7:00pm

2 comments:

Sunni said...

Its all about the "idea" of a day off that brings refreshment to the soul! By the way, do you have any paper towels I can borrow? I'm on the meanest mom's list right now...

riles said...

Food poisoning that is tough! Glad you are feeling a little better! Isn't it great how kids are so excited about the little things? I never thought of buying flowered paper towels to win them over. I'll see if it works for me! Get up to par soon!