Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More cute kid stuff

I love putting the funny or cute things my kids do on my blog. Well, this week I took the kids shopping with me, which surprisingly they are incredible kids, all 3. Anyway,  I finally found a few things I liked and headed to the dressing room. I slipped on the first dress and Z yelled, "Mom, you look amazing!" The other people in the dressing room started snickering, and needless to say I got the dress. And then I was in the kitchen cooking up some dinner (Sean's favorite Amazing Salmon Tacos) and Z came and found me and said, "Mom your a good cooker".  Here is one from D, I was making some treats and they were cooling on the counter, and D and Z were impatiently waiting and Z said to D, "Are they going to be good?" and D said,     "You better believe it my mom made them!" So it seems like I am busy raising my own cheerleading section.  I love my kids, they are incredible kids!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Awww, so sweet!
I'm definitely going to need the recipe for Amazing Salmon Tacos!

Sunni said...

Could your kids BE any sweeter? And I also need to salmon tacos recipe!