Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


We had such a fun time in Galveston for Thanksgiving this year. The first couple of days it was even warm enough for laying on the beach, and playing in the water.

My parents came to Galveston leaving the freezing grips of Utah, I think they really enjoyed the warmth and sunshine. Dad took everyone out to try some beach fishing (we haven't quite figured out that one yet!) What a great memory for our family!!

My mom found the lounge chair next to the big windows that looked out right to the ocean and recovered from Kneaders Thanksgiving there! Whenever she wasn't there Zimi kept Grandma's spot warm! It was really cute! I hope you all had a joyful, warm(even if it was only in your hearts), Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pic at the bottom! You're all such a good looking bunch! Glad you're enjoying the warmth... I'm so very jealous! ;)