Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome Home Scott!


Last night was amazing! My brother-in-law came home from Iraq. It was so fun to watch my sister run to her husband and throw her arms around him and how he lovingly played with her hair as he hugged her. He threw his arms around his children and picked them up joyfully jumping with each one. After that greeting we each gave big hugs and we excitedly greeted him. It had been about 6 months ago about the same place in the airport, that our family circled around a prayed that he and his family would be taken care of. We are all so happy that Scott is home! This greeting just reminded me of what will take place after this life. Throwing our arms around loved ones and joyfully jumping! It will be an amazing thing to take place in. I am so thankful I know that there is life after this one. I am thankful that my family is forever!  THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Oh, I'm SO glad for your adorable unnamed sister that her hubby is back! What a lot to carry.
Thanks to both Scott and all his family for their service for our country!