Thursday, June 5, 2008

Twilight

Hello, how come no one told me to read this book sooner!! I remember one morning about 3 months or so ago when I made fun of Sunni for staying up late into the night reading I think it was Twilight? Well, at 2:00am I finally convinced myself to put the book down and walk away! (sorry for making fun of you Sunni) But you better believe it was the first thing I picked up this morning! Well, so here is to happy reading, the good new is that I am only on book number 1! ;) 

3 comments:

Sunni said...

You see! Now you know why I fall asleep in the middle of my prayers, I'm up way too late reading books like twilight. You are lucky, because the fourth book comes out this fall, you won't have to wait nearly as long as the rest of us to get an "Edward fix!" By the way, did you ever read Goose Girl? You'll love that too. Happy reading!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved this series! At least you were able to put the books down! I finished each book in a day. I just couldn't stop. And then I obsessed about Edward and Bella for like 2 weeks after I finished reading! i've even preordered the 4th book! Crazy. Crazy. Let me know what you think! and we can have edward discussions. Haha. and dont even try to explain anything to Sean.. cause for some reason men just dont get the whole fantasy thing.

riles said...

I'm totally with sunni goose girl is another can't put down. Sorry I thought I obsessed about this series with everyone I knew didn't mean to leave you out! I'm totally with Dani men do not get these books at all. Shannon Hale I think is the author of goose girl, she also wrote enna burning, princess academy,and river secrets all of which I LOVED!
Jules