Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Z's Funnies

I was just thinking of the funny things Z does, like this morning she stuck all the raspberries on her fingers like olives. I love raspberries and I don't know why I have never done that. Last night she needed to go potty she started running towards the potty making zoom zoom noises, she paused for a minute and said to me and Sean, "I pushed the supper fast button!" The funniest I can remember recently is when Sean was going to put a hook into the ceiling he was knocking to find a stud, and after about 45 seconds of knocking Z yelled, "Dad, I think someone is not there!" I am so lucky to have such a sweet little girl!!  
Fingers not just for olives 

2 comments:

somebodysmom said...

Zimmi is such a cute little girl - reminds me of things her mom use to say. Enjoy - someday she'll think she needs to grow up.

riles said...

So cute I loved the nobody is home! Funny stuff