Thursday, July 30, 2009

Only 1 week left!

We are on the move! Only 1 week until our first trip up to Utah. We are so excited to be surrounded by family, and for it NOT to be 115! Our front room is filling up with boxes (SLOWLY) but it is filling up. Sean is VERY busy at school finishing up his last trimester. So that really leaves me to pack things up and get everything all ready to go. Moving is nice because it really gives me an opportunity to go through everything and decide if I really want it, and to get everything SUPER organized. I thought moving with 3 kids was hard try 4 and one of them being a brand new baby. I keep telling Sean it will be a miracle if we (I) survive! I feel like it's one big huge Groundhogs Day. 

Sorry no pictures lately because A. got a hold of my camera and it hasn't been the same since. For some reason it wont load the pictures on to my computer. I wish technology would just work like it's suppose to. 

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting to be going back to Utah! I am sure your family is super excited!!

Randi said...

You will be SO happy to get out of the heat. I know Utah can be hot, but....
yay for Ut!

Matt and Ashley Keller said...

Congratulations in being done with school, that is a great feeling. I hope all is well. Where are you now?