Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Give a way and cute cupcake topper ideas!


Yay!! Another give a way!! I absolutely LOVE my Anthropologie Extra Ingredient Apron......so here is another to give a way. *Read on for RULES*

I just came across this absolutely fabulous website that I *LOVE*!! House of 3, or Rhonna's Blog they have wonderful downloadable ideas. And every now and again they give them out for free. Like the cupcake labels I used for mothers day click here or look how cute these would be for a birthday click here. I know I know REALLY CUTE FREE STUFF!!! All you do is print and cut them out, get toothpicks and adhere to the toothpick, you can make it double sided on the larger one if you want a more finished look. Then all I did was buy bling stickers and stick it right on. SO EASY, and everyone LOVED IT!!!
*RULES for give a way: Give a way ends May 24th, 2010 12:00 MST, comment on the post over at stressedspelledbackward.blogspot.com and you are qualified. Comment on new posts between now and May 24th, and you get brownie points!! You must claim your prize by May 28th, 2010 12:00 MST, or your prize will be given to the next fabulous person of my choice! Good LUCK!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still like my apron better! It's my fav~

Randi said...

You always give away such fun things!!