Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gorgeous and her Spring Program


Gorgeous had her spring program at Preschool yesterday, I am so proud of her! Not only did she sing and dance well, but she is also very well behaved.
I think my favorite part (which I didn't get on camera, cause I was balancing a purse, camera, and Little Miss Diva and standing trying my best to take pictures and video......whew I'm glad I made it out alive! anyway!!) my favorite part was, when some of the kids were acting like trees and the others were acting like dinosaurs, Gorgeous (a dino) was jumping and trying to eat the "leaves" on the trees (it was funny).

I love my sweet Gorgeous!! I am so happy she is my baby and I get to watch her grow up and get to hang out with her! LUCK ME!! Here is a short video of one of their songs. I love my Gorgeous!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

She is SO cute! And I love school programs!