Thursday, February 12, 2009

Give-A-Way!


In celebration of my new dessert blog- I am doing a give-a-way! I'm just giving fair warning, cause this is one stinkin' cute give-a-way! So in order to qualify you need to just go to Stressed Spelled Backward and become a follower. Becoming a follower is really easy, just look down the right side of the blog, and click on become a follower. Tuesday I will officially announce the give-a-way, but you will not want to miss out! OK- cause I like you guys so much I will give you a sneak peek! This cute Anthropologie Apron- in celebration that winter will soon be over! And if you want a chance to have your name entered twice in the give-a-way, simply link your blog to my dessert blog, and make sure you leave a comment here, and I'll check it out, and then you'll have two chances to be wearing this super cute apron! Click here to go to my Stressed Spelled Backward- Dessert Blog.

9 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

ME ME- I want to enter the give-a-way cause that apron is so CUTE! Man, but I think I'm disqualified cause it's my give-a-way! Life really isn't fair is it?

Tam said...

You probably got loads of cute aprons anyways ... I like your matching red/white apron from tuesday! I get entered twice -- yea, yea, yea, yea (although I wont take your apron ... that requires a commitment to use it. I'd rather take the stains as they come. Maybe thats why I SHOULD win!)

Randi said...

Dude, I want that apron!!
2 entries for me!!

Becca Sharp said...

I wanna win! I linked you to my blog...but still can't figure out how to become a follower. There wasn't a "become a follower" option or anything when I looked for it. Help! Such a cute apron! Gotta have it!

Jennifer said...

Such a cute apron...and I love the creme filled strawberry dipped in chocolate idea. I think my teens will get a kick out of doing them. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, who doesn't love free stuff!

Jenny said...

I wish I had a blog to link to! Oh well, I was a follower before I was told to be, does that count?!?! ;)

Becca Sharp said...

Thanks for the help, Amy. I promise I'm not a retard! I've seen the option to "Follow This Blog" on other blogs before. I know where to look for it. But when I go to your blog, it's not an option for me. There's only a section that shows me who the current followers are. Wierd. Oh well. I did link your blog to mine, so at least I get one entry. One is better than nothing! :)

beckers said...

Amy~

I'm super late, so you don't have to enter me twice, but I definitely wanted to give you a plug. YAY for yummy desserts!!!