Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Blog!!


Here is my new blog-- in an attempt to one day have my own Food Network show, I have decided to start a new blog! Stressed Spelled Backward-- is my blog all about sweets, techniques, spices, where simple to complex subjects will be covered. As I explore some new things you can too! Here is our no fail environment! Email me any questions you have and I am so happy to answer, or learn and discover with you. From time to time I might throw some of my favorite dinner recipes up as well! So tell your friends, and I'll tell my friends-- it will be one big party! OK- so add it to your bookmark, your blog roll, your list of favorites (because it soon will be!) Oh- and jump on and add yourself to the followers list! It's really easy, and it will update you when I update with a new recipe-- and we all need those! Click here and I will take you there!

4 comments:

Randi said...

WOO WOO! I love desserts, either forward or backward. I love the look of your blog, too.
Fun+Yummy= a winner!!

Tam said...

I am so excited! You are my ultimate favorite cook and I will follow whatever you do! yea!

Tam said...

Tami hearts you WAAAAYYYYY more (especially since you just posted the choco buttermilk cake)! Yea! You are going to cause my hiney to grow to immense proportions!

somebodysmom said...

Yum! Got to love cooking it truly makes people happy and brings all kinds of comfort to them as well.
Brings back great memories and more.