Saturday, January 3, 2009

Girls Day!


We had such a fun time in Utah, one of the day's all the mom's got to go and get the toes and fingers painted (a birthday present from our sis Tami)! Thanks Tami! I was really in need of a good pedicure! 

And the following day Grandma, had a girls day for all the granddaughters. They got their fingers and toes done at the spa, 
and Grandma had a little "tea" party, 
after they all get dressed up in their dresses Grandma got them, and dressed their American Girl dolls, 
then they had pictures taken. 
Here are some behind the scene pictures I snapped while the girls were posing for the photographer

5 comments:

Tam said...

What a fun grandma. I love the picture of all the girls and their dolls. A gorgeous group of little girls. I'm a bit jealous of the pedicure too!

somebodysmom said...

It was such a great memory with some beautiful and sweet little girls.

somebodysmom said...

It was such a great memory with some beautiful and sweet little girls.

Kim said...

This picture belongs in the American Girl Doll catalogue.
WAY TOO CUTE and ditto on the fun Grandma comment!

Josh and Emily said...

Oh my goodness how cute is that. I wish that you were here! I am planning a mother/daughter tea. It would be fun to have your input! Your fam is so cute!