Friday, January 2, 2009

Back from the land of the frozen!


We are back from our Christmas trip to Utah. What a fabulous time we all had! Everyone from my side of the family was in town, and I loved my first "I'll be home for Christmas" Christmas. The drive is really really really really LOOOOONG, but it was so fun to arrive on Christmas Eve, and join in the celebration. There was a TON of snow, and it was a powder perfect White Christmas. Santa Clause even found us all the way at Grandmas house! A. had things to open and play with, but this is all he wanted to do. 

D., loved the fact that Santa had eaten all of the cookies- Peanut butter with kisses, my favorite YUM! 

Z. loves her American Girl Bitty Baby that Grandma gave her! She sleeps with it every night.

 What a great Christmas! LOTS more pictures to come, but I thought I would ease you into it! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! 

3 comments:

Tam said...

Glad you are back -- bet you are loving our weather. This is what its all about! Now we HAVE to get the kiddos together!

somebodysmom said...

Thanks so much for making the trip.

somebodysmom said...

Thanks so much for making the trip.