Monday, January 5, 2009

Last One I Promise!


So, I promise this is the last holiday post! I just had so many fun pictures, so here are the last of them. Let me just say one last time- we had such a fun time in Utah! A. is so cute! He didn't get to party much with us on New Years Eve- but what can I say he loves his sleep! 
D. was a trooper! Both the kids stayed awake to celebrate with us at midnight. Now most of you know I am a little sleep crazy when it comes to the kids, but what the heck, it's once a year. 
Z. loves her sleep a little more then her brother, she was tired but didn't want to go to sleep! 
My poor Nephew, he slipped and broke his leg on the ice, being an nice brother and scaring away the deer for his sisters friend. I know he's a cutie, but you'll have to wait to line him up till he's home from his mission. I can't believe he's that old. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

d

Anonymous said...

whoops! haha. I was trying to say that we wished we could have hung out with yall more while yall were down! We'll have to plan something for over the summer!

Sunni said...

great pics and soo much fun! Your family really knows how to party, I'm taking notes. By the way, I can't believe how big Zimmie looks, I think she is changing the fastest!

somebodysmom said...

Cute pictures. More. More.