Friday, March 6, 2009

American Idol


So all I have to say about American Idol is WOW, can that Matt sing! 
What in the world was he doing on the first week. I had picked him to be in the top 5 and then he sang on the first week, and Sean looked at me like "Are you crazy!" I feel much better now that he came out and sang his butt off! Now, don't let me down Matt! Here are my other 4 picks for the top 5 --
 Danny
 Adam
 Allison
 Lil-- and man can that Lil sing, and she has the attitude to back it up! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were saying that Adam is a big controversy now because some scandalous pics came out with him in them. (Making out with some guy...um...yeah...a guy). It was on the AOL news. I would pick him for my top spot too...but who knows now!

somebodysmom said...

Oh ladies, Megan should be your vote. She is a Utah girl and her cousins work for us. Be loyal.

Amy Peterson said...

Megan is a cute girl, I just don't think she has enough coordination-- she suffers from the "Brooke Syndrome"!

Oh- I'm so disappointed about Adam! Honestly, are there no good role models left in America! Well, he can SING, but I have to take him out of my top 5 now!

Christy Matthews said...

I like Lil shes my fav right now!

Christy Matthews said...

I like Danny too! Doesn't he look like Robert Downey Jr.?