Thursday, September 23, 2010

Texas!

It has been a while.....lots of pack, moving, driving, unpacking, and now we get to play! We are *loving* Texas.....well most of it. I mean how can you love this

As one of my good girlfriends says invest in a good bug guy! Man, that's the truth! We live on a little ranch out about 20 minutes from Buna, were Sean's business is located. Sweet Andrew just broke my second camera within a year, but as soon as I fix that problem I'll snap a picture for y'all. David and Zimi are really liking their school, and I like it too! They are having a blast, and really doing well! Here they are on the first day of school.

Zimi has started her dance classes (Ballet and Cheer) and Andrew is taking a little Tumbling class. They are all loving class, and that they get to go with their cousins. I promise more pictures when the camera situation is fixed!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh. My.
If that's your hand holding the bug I will be completely impressed.

Amy Peterson said...

NO WAY IN TARNATION would I be caught holding a bug, of any size or danger. lol!!!! Man I cried laughing that you thought that was me!