Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Year!


I LOVE New Years! It might just be the optimism in me, but it seems like everyone is soul searching and dreaming of the way they REALLY want to live. If we could think that way all year long, I believe our world/lives would be happy, fulfilling, exciting! New Years Resolutions are so important! I made a few, and am "getting after them"! I hope you made some as well, I hope they were life changing, difficult resolutions that might not just happen this year, but will make your entire life BETTER!

If you haven't made some life changing, difficult resolutions now is YOUR time!
We were so blessed to spend New Years with family in Austin TX. It was a great little trip for our family, and those kids were just spoiled playing with their cousins! It was fun to leave 13 kids with 3 daddies and go shopping with Kristy & Dani. Cute clothes, good food, lots of laughs, break from kids, yup it was GREAT!



No comments: