Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Would you know Him?

This life is amazing! We have all been afforded an incredible opportunity to come to this world and LIVE, be tested and find ourselves.  I'll be honest with you, I think I've failed some testes. Most of those failed tests were opportunities that I didn't take, that I turned my head and kept going, instead of recognizing the moment. 

My heart has been in deep contemplation lately about the story in the Bible of the two disciples that walked the road to Emmaus. Along the journey the resurrected Savior drew close to them, and went along with them on their journey.  While they were on their journey they talked about the resurrected Savior, not realizing that this precious time with the Savior was slipping through their fingers. Neither of the men recognized the Savior while he walked with them. Would you know Him? 


2 comments:

Emily said...

I love this Amy.

Gramzer said...

Profound. The ultimate complement, according to my BY H
igh school drama teacher.