Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sleepy Ear?!


Last night I had the most horrible thing happen, while I was asleep my ear "fell asleep". Has this every happened to you? I must have been cutting off the circulation (is there circulation in your top of your ear?) in my right ear, and it hurt like crazy! So I had to wake up and move, and then it took like 10 minutes for my ear to stop hurting. Anyway- so I was telling Sean about it and asked him if it had ever happened to him and he just looked at me like I was crazy. So I guess I am looking for some support here! I 'm not crazy, and someone else's ear must have fallen asleep before! RIGHT? Calling all sleepy ears! 
EKKK- I am finally getting my much needed hair cut! Wahoo! Sean always makes fun of me for getting dressed up to go get my hair done. I didn't know how to explain that there was something to dressing up. Now I figured it out- I believe by dressing up I communicate that I care about the way I look, and I think makes the stylist take better care and do a better job. I could go in PJ's, but then they would think just anything was better then before. Right? I think I finally hit this one on the head! So now, I will say to Sean by dressing up I get more for my money! He'll love that! Just a few more hours till, pump up chairs, hair bleach, capes, blow dryers, I can hardly wait! (Can you tell I need a hair cut BAD?) 

5 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

I was CRACKING up at the Halloween costume idea you left for me! Oh, man, I could totally see my husband and I doing that (if I weren't so dang fat). NEXT YEAR!

Oh, and my ear falls asleep all the time! But it happens when I'm on the phone for too long. :(

somebodysmom said...

Getting my hair cut and colored makes me feel better about everything.

Nicole said...

K so I have never had my ear fall asleep and I always show up to my haircut with my hair pulled back... I think your theory is right and that DOES explain something! Hey need your help...

BLOG like your family depends on it because in fact it does! TAG your it! Please visit my blog and post on your blog. Then tag all your blogging friends... TOGETHER we can educate and spread our testimony about family and marriage between a man and a woman!

Please take a moment to watch this from our church...http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/ They said last night that "this will not be limited to California; as it's powerful influence will be felt across the country." THANKS and LOVE YA!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I have had that sleepy ear thing several times. it does really hurt. I'm glad that you got your hair done. That is my favorite thing too. It just makes you feel so much better!! I talked to your brother in law and he was so nice and is going to help me out. Thank you soooooo much for everything.
love ya

Stockton still has not come to terms with the fact that you guys moved. He says my favorite friends at pre-school are David, Trace and Lauren.

Tam said...

I forgot to ask you this a.m. but I am in dire need for a sugar cookie recipe that holds it shape but is still good. I figure if anyone has a yummy recipe it's gotta be you! Any help?