Thursday, November 20, 2008

Peeing my pants!


Ok, so I always made fun of my sisters and their "tipped" bladders! But today while I was out shopping it happened! No, it's not nearly as bad as I am making it (remember I was born into a family of over exaggerators). So, my cold is all but history- but for some reason I have this cough that just will not go away! UGG it is just drivin' me crazy (my husband is even sleeping in our closet, so I don't wake him up in the night). Just remember you could park a car in our closet so it's not too bad!

 Anyway, back to peeing- so I am in Costco and hustling to get all my stops done before Z. finished preschool (it basically looked like Super Market Sweep- oh that's every shopping trip!) And I had a cough attack- literally I'm sure that is what looked like. Anyway- being well into my 4th month of pregnancy, I have NO bladder control when I cough. So there I am in the electronic section of Costco crossing my legs, having a cough attack, face bright red-cause I can't breath, and my eyes both just watering like crazy, trying to quickly open a cough drop (have you tried to do that while having a cough attack, they should have an emergency button!) 

Anyway, all that to say I wont make fun of my sisters when they cross their legs to laugh, cough or sneeze!  

5 comments:

Randi said...

Well, you know what they say about what goes around....

That's actually why Hannah was so bald for 2 years. I'm pretty convinced it was because I mocked a bald baby once.

TravisandLori said...

Ah, motherhood. Isn't it great what it does to your body? :)

Tam said...

Oh I am so sorry! I only had that happen once and I was mortified. I was preggers w/ Blake, sitting outside w/ Tony when I sneezed. Not too bad except I was wearing gray sweats which showed EVERYTHING. He died laughing as I was changing my clothes. Isnt pregnancy then best!?!

Unknown said...

I'm not pregnant and I still have that problem!! Those babies are sure hard on our bodies aren't they??

Stacey said...

I've had 4 babies and I still have that problem too. I stock up on Poise liners and it helps a little bit.

I'm a fellow Utahn who wandered over from JustRandi's blog. I noticed you have the same quote that I have on my blog. I love President Monson!