Saturday, February 21, 2009

6 Years!


Last night Sean And I celebrated our 6 year anniversary (which is really today)!  We had such a fun time! I spent the day cleaning and packing up the car and cooler-- when Sean got home from school, we went to the fancy food market, and picked out our favorite dinners, then we headed to old Glendale to the Drive Inn Movie. I loved that we could talk, and laugh out load (even at the dumb parts). We did park at the wrong movie to start with, but soon we matched the voices on the radio to the mouths on the screen, and we were set! It was so fun to go to a full blown Drive Inn-- 9 screens, the movie comes over a frequency on the radio-- it was GREAT! 
Monday is our 3-D ultrasound, hopefully the baby will cooperate a little more then before, and we will get a peak! I'll let you all know! I'm starting to feel like it's time to get everything together, 9 more weeks! 

3 comments:

Tam said...

congrats! Man, you've been busy in just 6 years! BTW - why doesnt your food blog have a comment section? I've LOVED the lemon bars and the ganace is heaven! I'd be ranting and raving constantly!

Tam said...

Oatmeal PB cookies? YUM! i am excited to try these out. Your hubby is definitely with the wrong woman. I'd kill to live at your house (or at least eat your food -- no wait, you iron sheets. Yep, I'd kill to live at your house!)

Are you sure you dont want me to watch the kiddos while you go to your Ultrasound?

Rebecca Carter said...

It cracks me up that I know exactly where this drive-in movie theater is located. What a great date!! I am so happy that you're enjoying the valley of the sun so much!! Good job!!!

Congratulations on 6 wonderful years. The beginning of an eternity of joy and bliss!!!

Love to you both,

"Aunt Becki"