Monday, February 23, 2009

It's a Girl!


Today we got a "go shopping--It's a girl!" We are so excited! We did our 3-D ultrasound, the baby cooperated enough to peak at gender, but her face was right up against the placenta-- so we got a 3-D of her cute dimple in her chin, but that was about it. In two weeks my Doctor said they will try again, cause he wants me to have a great picture-- totally works for me! Lots of work to do to get ready for this sweet little girl! 

So here is my question for you, we are going back and forth about names for a sweet girl and these are the two we are deciding between

 1. Kimball (my mom side of the family, and Heber C. Kimball is my great ggg grandfather. 

OR 

2. Alzada we would call her Ali (Sean's great g grandmother)  

8 comments:

Becca Sharp said...

That's awesome. Another girl! Congrats!!!

Becca Sharp said...

When I commented this first one, the post only said It's a Girl. No text. So, sorry about my short comment. I vote Kimball. I would never have thought of Kimball for a girl, but I really think it's cute!

Rebecca Carter said...

Hi Amy,

I love reading your blog! Could you combine the names - like Kimball Alzada or Alzada Kimball? I adore the nickname Ali. I love feminine names but have noticed during the past few years that a lot of people are choosing traditionally men's names for their daughters.

I'm so happy for you and Sean to have 2 boys and 2 girls!

And, as always, I send my love,

"Aunt Becki"

Unknown said...

Congrats! I like Alzada, I might be biased though because Ali was a name we considered!

Randi said...

Yay! What fun to be able to make those plans!
I like both of those names really a lot!

Tam said...

YEA! i've been anxiously waiting all a.m. to find out. Glad you know! I vote Kimball for a girl but then again, I like those different yet somewhat common names. Either way she's going to be a doll!

beckers said...

Congratulations!!! She's such a lucky girl! I love both of those names....sorry, not helpful, I know. :)

Anonymous said...

Zadie all the way. =) and if not and I happen to have 3 girls... haha.. Wahoo! I'm excited for you! Girl clothes are always everywhere!