Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going to the Zoo!


Tomorrow we are going to the zoo on a little field trip with David's Preschool class! I'm kinda sad the day has almost arrived, now how am I suppose to bribe my kids? 

Last time we went to the zoo this massive Gorilla sat on his hand and pooped and then proceeded to eat it, right in front of everyone. Gorilla's make me a little nervous anyway!  I swear I was the only mother, who was running the other direction, explaining that his mommy should have taught him to NEVER eat his poop! Seriously, I think too many visits to the zoo could lead to lifelong therapy for children. We will see what adventure come from a group of preschoolers at the zoo-- there is just bound to be something! 

Oh- and it's suppose to be sunshine and 70 tomorrow, perfect day for the zoo! Just trying to make you want to come visit! ; )

1 comment:

Tam said...

The baby Orangutan is pretty cute. When we were there, he proceeded to pee then play in it (as well as turning around backwards, bending over and spreading its cheeks -- it was cute until it did all of that!) My girls talked about it for weeks. You are adventurous taking all the kids. Does Z wanna come play? Good luck!